Ingredients for a successful day off:
- Light project list - doctor's appointment for Ben, dinner shopping (wife out of town), trip to the hardware store, light housekeeping to keep the place in order, a committee meeting and baseball game (if the rains hold off).
- Quite house with opened windows.
- One Schmidt's Bahama Mama, chili sauce, brown mustard and chopped Tony Packo's Pickles and Peppers.
- Ice cold Molson Canadian beer.
- Jim Harrison book.
- Time to sit on porch, listen to birds and watch the grass grow.